Property Consulting Australia (the “Company”) are committed to maintaining and protecting the privacy of the personal information we collect. We are guided by the Privacy Act 1988 Commonwealth (the “Act”) and its Principles. The Act affords an individual the right to know what information is held by the Company. This includes the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal information. Our Website which is hereafter referred to as “the Product” and is owned and operated by Property Consulting Australia.
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you are using the Product.
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- By email;
- Over the telephone;
- Through written correspondence (such as letters and emails);
- In person on hard copy forms (including event registration forms and network registration forms);
- Through our website (for example: if you enter details into our wealth calculator, contact us form or live chat function);
- At functions or business network meetings (for example, if you fill out your details on one of our forms or pass on your business card);
- In addition, we may collect information that you volunteer to us (such as information that you provide during a sign up process eg Expressions of Interest or at other times while using the Product).
- We will not collect information that identifies you personally, except when you specifically volunteer that information to us for completing an expressions of interest.
- From third parties, including:
- Through an authorised representative such as financial advisers, lawyers and accountants.
Cookies & Security
Cookies are small files stored on your computer or mobile device which collect information about your browing history.
Cookies do not access information which is stored on your computer.
Cookies enable us to tailor our configurations to your needs and preferences, in order to improve your user experience.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, although you are able to change your brower settings to control cookies, including whether or not you accept them, and how to remove them. You may also be able to set your browser to advise you if you receive a cookie, or to block or delete cookies.
There are steps we take to secure the personal information we hold include security such as encryption, firewalls, anti-virus software, secure office access, personnel security and training and workplace policies.
- Google Analytics: allows us to gain insights and improve the functionality of our website or for marketing purposes. Including, but not limited to page views, demographics, source and time spent on the website. This information is displayed as numbers or statistics, therefore it can not be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. It also allows us to analyse what people enjoy and what we could potentially improve on.
Privacy Act Concerns
The ability to opt out
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, you have the ability to opt out on all direct marketing emails.